Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Secret Sister Gift

I didn't get a chance to make any cards today, but I did make this Tissue Box Cover. I'm the Secret Angel for our Secret Sister Program at my church. I remind all the sisters to pray for each other and to send cards. I also get gifts from on sister to another so that they won't be found out. That's the fun part! Actually, even more fun than that is making a gift for every secret sister for her birthday. I'm making tissue box covers for every one of the secret sisters. There are no birthdays in May (except for mine), but there are three or four in June. I thought I'd get a head start on the June birthday gifts. I made this one with the retired Sage Shadow and Very Vanilla because the first birthday girl in June has a guest bathroom that she says is sage and ivory. I made the Fancy Flower punched roses and sponged them. I did a lot of embossing. Everything is from Stampin' Up! except the border punch and the border embossing folder. Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: