Friday, May 6, 2011

To Honor Faith (QFTD59)

Our queen this week is markie's mom. Faith has been on SCS about as long as I have. She registered in April of 2006, and I registered in September of the same year. She posted her first card in January of 2007, and I posted my first in February of 2007. There's one huge difference though; she has over 115,000 posts! Yikes! Also, she's extremely talented. When I met her (online) she was an SU! demo. Since then, she has started her own business, Mark's Finest Papers. I have some sheer ribbons from MFP. Anyway, I chose to CASE her "You Make Me Happy" card which was a Technique Lovers Challenge. The challenge was to use a Levi tag. The only things I changed were the colors, including papers, ribbon and inks, and I didn't use buttons or brads, but I used little embossed flowers instead. Everything used to make this card came from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: