Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Pipsqueak

I brought Pipsqueak home today. I couldn't wait. I was supposed to pick him up tomorrow, but I called and asked if it would be OK to pick him up a day early. I brought him home for a little bit so that my mom could meet him and my son could get to know him a little bit; then, I headed for PetSmart in Reno (at least 40 miles each way) to get him a sweater. When I put him outside for a few minutes to work on house breaking him, he shivered so much! He's so tiny! I found an extra small sweatshirt with a hood that says "Harley Davidson Motor Cycles" on the back. In the photo above, you can see the back of his shirt. It cost more than MY sweatshirts!! LOL!
He's getting to know my son and looking back at me. He must have been curious about the camera.
Isn't he cute in his little sweatshirt?!! It's still too big for him, but he'll grow into it! Extra Small is the smallest they had!!
My son was sitting on the floor with Pip in his lap, and my son took this photo. He won't look like this when he's fully grown and his ears stand up! I just thought I'd share these pics; it's such an exciting time! Thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments: