Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I stopped on the way... (MMTPT120)

The Tea Party will be in Massachusetts this week. For the whole story, go here. We are to use route 88 to get there because the party will be for one of our partiers' moms. Evelyn is her name, and she will be 88 years old on the 27th. Well, I found a wonderful bakery on the way. All of the cakes were displayed on red glass cake stands. Every one looked so delicious with the fluffy whipped cream frosting! I think I bought enough for all of us! There was a florist next door, so I bought her one red rose. I know she likes irises, but she can get those right out of her yard! Besides, her daughter loves red!!!

I used the Birthday Bakery hostess set with liquid applique for the frosting. The background was embossed with the Cuttlebug Happy Birthday folder and the rose is store-bought. Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: