Saturday, November 27, 2010

Magazine CASE

I'm into CASEing today, I guess. This is a CASE of some cards in CardMaker Magazine's November, 2010, issue. It's a great way to use scraps which I have plenty of! I used Naturals White for the base card, scraps of retired DSP, and Whisper White for the main panel. The panel was punched with the Eyelet Border Punch, some retired Taffeta Ribbon was tied in a knot and added to the top of the panel. The sentiment from "Four the Holidays" was embossed on each and either rhinestones or pearls were added. The whole panel was popped up on Dimensionals. Thanks again for stopping by!!

1 comment:

Kathy Bradley said...

I love this idea - I have so many scraps - sometimes I think I should just get rid of them all, but then I never do. Very pretty cards - and appears to be quick too.