Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Nevada State Bird (MMTPT122)

This is for this week's Teapot Tuesday Challenge. To find out the whole story, go here. We've been offered free lessons at this party. If we want to learn to bungee jump, we are to bring a cat to the party, but if we'd like to learn to fly, we are to bring a bird. If we want to learn both, then we should bring a cat AND a bird. Well, I cannot see myself bungee jumping, but I wouldn't mind learning to fly, so I am bringing a bird. This is the Mountain Blue Bird which is the state bird of Nevada AND Idaho. I'm such a bird brain!! I should have brought the state bird of Texas, the Mockingbird, because Texas is the destination for this card!

I used Pacific Point, Creamy Caramel, Wild Wasabi, Basic Gray and Basic Black card stock plus Autumn Meadows DSP (retired). The corners are die cut with the Cuttlebug Vintage corners, the center die cut is a Labels Nestie, the bird was punched with the Bird & Branch Punch from SU! and the pine branches were punched with Martha Stewart's Branch Punch. Thanks for stopping by!!!!

No comments: