Saturday, November 6, 2010

November Club Projects

Our club was on Thursday and Friday nights, but I had no time to upload these projects until now.
Project #1 was this card with these punch art sunflowers that I learned to do from Kim Score's blog. She had them on one side of a square candle. I made them into this card with DSP and a flower punched border. It makes a nice fall card and the ladies loved it.
Project #2 was this Frappuccino bottle which they can fill with anything from chocolate kisses to bath salts. I happened to have M&M's, so that's what I filled it with. We used Rub-ons to decorate the bottles. This one says, "Merry & Bright". You can also see we made a tag. It's attached with taffeta ribbon tied into a bow.
This view shows the Christmas tree Rub-on on the other side of the bottle. I die cut the tags out of Cherry Cobbler card stock. It's layered with Old Olive and the main image from "Tags Till Christmas" was stamped with Cherry Cobbler on Very Vanilla card stock and punched out with the Decorative Label Punch.

On the top we put this piece that was stamped with Cherry Cobbler and punched out with the Scallop Circle Punch. The stamp set was "Perfect Punches". I think the ladies want to drink up some Frappuccinos so they can make more of these for those extra little Christmas gifts we all need.

No comments: