Friday, November 26, 2010

Favorite Food (TSC1126)

This week, it was my turn to present the Twisted Sistahs' Challenge. Since it's the day after Thanksgiving, I thought of FOOD!! LOL! The challenge is to have food on the card, and there must be a ribbon. Also, there must be gingham or checks which could be the ribbon. Now, this had to be food, not drinks like coffee, cocoa, tea or other kinds of drinks. My favorite food is Ice Cream! Also, lots of things are better with a cherry on top! The stamp is an old dollar stamp made by Vap! Scrap which I think I got years ago at the dollar store. I also used SU!'s "Tart & Tangy" for the cherries. I used Liquid Applique for the whipped cream and added Crystal Effects to the cherries so they would shine. I love that gingham ribbon I got at WalMart. Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: