Thursday, November 25, 2010

CASEing Pat (CCEE1047)

Well, I was in patsmethers' gallery this morning and found two cards I definitely want to CASE. The first card by Pat can be found here. I loved the idea of using the DSP for the main image and just stamping the sentiment on it! I changed the colors, sentiment stamp, border punch, embossing folder and bling. Also, I don't have the wonderful supply that Pat has when it comes to silk flowers, etc., so I made my own rose and leaves. The CCEE Stampers' Challenge was to use lace, but I looked high and low in my craft room and only found black lace. I hope the punched border will count as "lace" trim since I seem to be out of luck in the lace department! Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Yes it counts!!! Beautiful work!!

Anonymous said...

Just gorgeous!
I am not sure how to leave name....I am Barb in Ontario!