Thursday, November 11, 2010

Early Christmas

Well, I've received many cards from my Twisted Sistah friends, but I've never photographed and posted them before. I've decided to start posting all my RAK's (Random Acts of Kindness). This one is from Coffeestamper. We also call her "Perk" among other nicknames! Sue sent me this because I was rooting for the S.F. Giants to win the playoffs and then the World Series. I had said that, if the Rangers won, I would send a RAK to Tater who lives in Texas. Well, Sue said she'd send me one since the Giants won the series. I told everyone on the Twisted Sistahs bus that they do NOT have to send me any RAK's for the Giants winning. Well, Sue didn't listen!! She sent me this Christmas card early with some stamped images and clear stamps! Her lovely card is traditional red and green with lots of punched embellishments and pretty bling. I love the image and the sentiment that reads, "Be naughty....Save Santa the trip!!"

No comments: