Sunday, August 1, 2010

Two CASEs (QFTD20, FS182)

This is for the Queen for the Day Challenge. The queen for this week is Francie G. I CASEd this card. This is a CASE of a CASE because her card was for a Featured Stamper Challenge. The changes I made are: colors, stamps, size of main image panel, Cuttlebug EF and I used rhinestones instead of dew drops for embellishments. I used some retired Bold Brights colors: Lovely Lilac, Only Orange, Green Galore and Yoyo Yellow. I also used Basic Black. The main image is embossed with Black Embossing Powder and so is the moon. The main panel is popped up as is the moon. Everything except the rhinestones and MS Border Punch is from Stampin' Up!
This one is for today's Featured Stamper Challenge. Our Featured Stamper this week is al_silver2 (Alanna). I CASEd this card from her gallery. I'm afraid I've caught a bug (no pun intended), so I'm very shakey today. That's why my card is such a mess, but you win some and lose some I guess! You get the idea though. Changes I made are: Colors and stamps. Everything used to make this card is from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: