Saturday, August 28, 2010

Bear-ied in Paperwork (CCEE1034)

This is for the CCEE Stampers Challenge. It's a sketch. My friend Shirley (aka wannabcre8ive) sent me this stamp for my birthday in May along with some die cuts. I think the little bear is so cute! The stamp is called "Bear-ied in Paperwork", and that's just how I feel right now. You ought to see my desk!! Now, back to the card... This is a 5-3/8" square card. The base card and mat are Basic Black, the embossed panel is Very Vanilla, the main image panel is Naturals Ivory and the "inchies" are cut from Newsprint DSP. Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your card is so cute and great job coloring that image. Those HM images are not easy to color. Glad you liked your stamp and thanks for playing along with us.

Tosha Leyendekker said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!! Love what you've done with this sketch. Thanks so much for joining our CCEE challenge!