Friday, August 27, 2010

Punch Art Lion (TSC0827)

Today's Twisted Sistah's Challenge was presented by ME! My challenge was to use Punch Art. You must know by now what a fan I am of punch art and Kim Score's blog. This is her "Loving Lion" and you can get the instructions for the lion for free. I made mine into an easel card. For the card, I used Sage Shadow and Really Rust card stock (both retired now), and I used Autumn Vine DSP (also retired). The sentiment is from "Well Scripted" and is stamped on Very Vanilla matted on Early Espresso. The lion is made with several SU! Punches out of More Mustard, So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, Pretty In Pink and Basic Black card stocks. I used a White Gel Pen and Black Journaling Pen for details. All products used to make this card are from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

That lion is soooooo cute.

Debby said...

Adorable, I also love to do punch art. got to get back with the program I haven't done anything in a long time.