Sunday, August 1, 2010

Punch Art Hippo

During the summer months, I have a lot of birthdays to make cards for. I have 11 grandchildren with one more on the way, and 3 have birthdays in June, 3 in July, 1 in August, and 2 in September. The other two are in February and April, and the one on the way is due in October (but could make a third for September). Anyway, I went to Kim Score's blog and purchased her Zoo Collection which is a set of tutorials for making punch art animals. This hippo is one of them. The collection is only $5.50 and payable through Pay-Pal. I made this birthday card for one of my September birthdays. The sentiment is from "Pun Fun" and says, "Hip Hippo Ray!" Inside, there's a punch art balloon and there will be an envelope with money in it, too! Everything used to make this card is from Stampin' Up! Thanks again for stopping by!!

1 comment:

Jean said...

Adorable - thanks for sharing. Definitely have to get these instructions!