Thursday, August 12, 2010

August 2010 Club Projects

This card will be project #1 for this month's club. It's a very simplified version of yesterday's sketch challenge card. I eliminated the lasso, one layer and the horizontal strip. I also used different colors and papers. I wanted to make something masculine but easy.
You can find more information on this card in my blog post about the "Convention Card". It's a card they made at this year's convention, and it's almost completely done with the Big Shot. At the time I made this sample, I didn't have the Butterflies Embosslit, so I used embossed flowers. I have the right Embosslit now, so we will be using butterflies as embellishments just like the original card that was made at convention. Check out that earlier post to see the inside of the card. It's just as pretty as the front! Everything used for both of these cards came from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: