Sunday, August 22, 2010

CASEing Heather (FS185, QFTD23)

Well, apparently, the Queen for the Day Challenge has been around for 23 weeks, and this is the first time I've seen the same person named as the Queen AND the Featured Stamper all in the same weekend. Our Queen and Featured Stamper is Princessheather. I like to browse through Heather's gallery. She is very talented. I chose to CASE this card. The changes I made are:
  1. Colors
  2. Ribbon
  3. Extra layer of matting
  4. Fiskars Texture Plate (Beehive) instead of Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
  5. Cut out and popped up the beehive

My card stock colors are Basic Black, Crushed Curry and Very Vanilla. I water colored the hive and bee. The inside sentiment says, "Have a honey of a day!" Except for the Texture Plate, everything used to make this card is from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!