Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Interesting Sketch (SC292)

Today's sketch was very interesting. It was tougher than it looks getting those three pieces of DP just in the right places. It's a bit narrower card than a standard A2 size, but it requires the same envelope because of the DP sticking out into negative space. I just used scraps for this, but it would have looked better with different DP besides the polka dot pieces, I think. The main image panel is cardboard backing from some packaging. The background DP must have been a gift from someone at some point, but I don't remember where I got it. I used the butterfly stamp, "All A Flutter" from the Summer Mini as well as the "Watercolor Trio" set for the sentiment. I'm really liking that Early Espresso ink and card stock! Everything used to make this card except for the unknown DP is from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: