Sunday, October 5, 2008

Just A Note (FS87)

This week's Featured Stamper is Love Stampin'!!! I like her style. I think it's simple but classy. Her card that I CASEd is shown at the right. Since I just got my oval Nestabilities, I had to find a card with ovals on it! Hers has an additional oval layer on it in Mellow Moss.
I changed the main image stamp and the sentiment. I used the same embossing folder but embossed a separate piece and adhered it to the base card. I moved the ribbon knot over from the right side to the left as well. Thanks for visiting my blog!!!
  • Stamps: Eastern Influences, Elegant Cheer
  • Papers: GP White, Chocolate Chip
  • Ink: Stazon Black, Chocolate Chip
  • Accessories: Big Shot Machine, Cuttlebug Script EF, Oval Nestabilities, Chocolate Chip Taffeta Ribbon, Dimensionals, WCW Crayons, Aqua Painter

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

What a beautiful card. CarrollAnn! I love that set and need to play with it more.