Sunday, October 26, 2008

CASEing Kay (FS90)

This week's Featured Stamper is Kay (aka SpeedyStamper). She has a terrific gallery. Her card that I chose to CASE is shown at left. I changed the colors which includes the card stock, DSP, Ribbon, and Brads. I changed the theme by changing the stamp set (sentiment only for mine), and I changed the flower to a wreath.
This card starts out with a Real Red base card with a layer of Old Olive and then a piece of Holiday Treasures designer paper matted on red. I used the smallest Nestabilities to create the sentiment panel. I used the Martha Stewart Branches Punch with three shades of green to create the wreath. This card is a bit busier than my usual, but I went out of the box for sure! Thanks for stopping by!
  • Stamps: To You & Yours (Sentiment only)
  • Papers: Real Red, Old Olive, Holiday Treasures DSP
  • Ink: Stazon Jet Black
  • Accessories: Martha Stewart Branches Punch, Coluzzle (to make a ring to glue the branches to), Red Beads, 1/8" Red Satin Ribbon, Chocolate Chip Wide Satin Ribbon, Small Nesties, Red Brads, Mat Pack and Piercer (to set the brads)

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous card CarrollAnn! Love your wreath.

Bev J. said...

I love the wreath you created. I have that punch so will have to give that technique a try. tfs and I am glad you are mending from your surgery.