This page was a make-n-take we did at the convention in July. We used Rose Red card stock that we punched on one edge with the Scallop Edge Border Punch. You can't hardly see in this photo that we stamped the polka dotted butterflies from "Flight of the Butterfly" which was one of our free sets. The Y-O-U was inked with Whisper White Craft ink and the small butterfly was stamped with Old Olive and cut out. The dots were colored in with a white gel pen. The Baha Breeze rectangle is where the photo is supposed to go. On the Olive piece is a felt die cut with a button from Button Bouquet. The More Mustard piece is stamped with the little flower from the set.
- Stamps: Flight of the Butterfly
- Papers: Rose Red, Baha Breeze, Old Olive, More Mustard
- Ink: Whisper White Craft, Versamark, Old Olive
- Accessories: Chip Board Letters, Snips, Rose Red GG Ribbon
When I took this photo, I leaned the page against my album so you see polka dots behind it. I used Pixie Pink card stock that I punched with the Scallop Edge Border Punch on one end. I made a pocket with the Sweet Always DSP on which I added a piece of Only Orange to the top for extra strength. I made a tag to insert in the pocket for journaling. The F-U-N was from my one and only alphabet set from Sizzix which is called "Round About". The scallop circle is one of SU!'s exclusive Bigz Dies. The flowers were all punched and some were embossed. One photo should be placed on the pocket and another (round) should be placed on the scallop circle. All supplies are from Stampin' Up! except the alphabet set.
- Papers: Pixie Pink, Chocolate Chip, Only Orange, Pretty In Pink, White, Sweet Always DSP
- Accessories: Big Shot, Sizzix Round About Alpha Set, Boho Blossoms and Spring Bouquet Punches, Ticket Corner Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, 1/8" Circle Punch, White Eyelet, Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon, Scallop Edge Border Punch