Sunday, October 5, 2008

8-1/2" X 8-1/2" Scrap Book Part 2

I made some more page layouts for my new scrap book. I may mix them around some, but as of now, this is the first page in the book. There's room for one photo and journaling on the right. If I had a tiny photo that I could cut or punch into a circle, I'd put it in the scallop circle.
  • Papers: Only Orange, White, Regal Rose, Sweet Always DSP
  • Accessories: Big Shot, Scallop Circles #2 Bigz Die, Round About Alpha Set, Flower Trio Punch, Embossing Stylus, Only Orange Marker, Scallop Edge Border Punch
This page will be opposing the page made at the SU! Convention. It had Rose Red, Old Olive, More Mustard, and Baha Breeze. I used the brown to tie this page in with the cover and the Sweet Always DSP used on other pages. There's space for journaling in the lower right corner.
  • Papers: Baha Breeze, Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Rose Red, Old Olive, Old Olive Prints DSP (retired)
  • Accessories: Big Shot, Round About Alpha Set, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Large and Small Star Punches
This is my son's page. The white rectangle will be for journaling. The 1/4" wide strip on the left is what was left over when I punched the scallop border on the DSP. The swirly and whirlies were punched. Did you notice all the short titles? I'm trying to keep every title in this scrap book four letters or less. Let's see if I can accomplish that!
  • Papers: Chocolate Chip, Only Orange, GP White, Sweet Always DSP
  • Accessories: Big Shot, Round About Alpha Set, Large Swirly Punch, Small Whirly Punch, Scallop Edge Border Punch

Maybe, when I get the photos printed and on the pages, I will edit these posts. Thanks for stopping by!!!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Really wonderful pages CarrollAnn!