Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Froggie Luv (Mojo55)

Yet another sketch challenge! I have seen a lot of people doing these Mojo Monday sketches, so I thought I'd give it a go. Since the number is 55, these sketches have been around for over a year. Where have I been?!!! LOL! This sketch is for a square card which I don't do all that often, but I'm beginning to like them more and more. Instead of the main image being slightly under that ribbon tab, I put mine on top of it so that I wouldn't cover up my froggie's feet and the panel would be centered.
My card is 5-3/8" square and will fit in Stampin' Up!'s Medium Square envelopes. The base card is Green Galore and is embossed with Sizzix Wild Dashes Texturz plate. The next panel is designer paper from DCWV Fall Pack which is matted tightly on Chocolate Chip card stock. The ribbon is Chocolate Chip Wide Satin Ribbon. The main image was sent to me by an online friend (Tavias Charms). I had admired a card that Lorraine had done, and she was kind enough to offer to stamp a few images and send them to me. I have a surprise going out to her as soon as I can get to the post office. I water colored this sweet froggie and matted the image panel on More Mustard and then on Chocolate Chip. Don't you think Miss Froggie is a cutie??!!! Thanks again for stopping by!
  • Whipper Snapper - Frog In Love
  • Papers: Green Galore, Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Whisper White, DCWV DP
  • Ink: Stazon Jet Black
  • Accessories: WCW Crayons, Aqua Painter, Chocolate Chip Wide Satin Ribbon, Green Brads, Big Shot Machine, Wild Dashes Texturz Plate

3 comments:

Mothermark said...

What a fun little card! I love the cute little froggie image...very nice job! Your blog is beautiful...the wonderful huge flower is such an eye catcher.....both here and in your avatar....I suppose that is a picture of a flower growing in your card...

You make wonderful cards, you catch big fish, and you grow pretty flowers....Snort! You go girl!

Mothermark said...

Oops..I meant growing in your garden....not card! Snort..you can tell where my mind is! Hee!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

What a darling card. That frog is so adorable. Thanks for playing my challenge! :)