Tuesday, October 28, 2008

"B" Is For Birthday (CC190)

Today's Color Challenge was to use Pixie Pink, Tangerine Tango, and Kiwi Kiss. I can't remember why, but I had several pieces of Pixie Pink that were already embossed, so I started with that. The base card is Tangerine Tango with a layer of Kiwi Kiss and then the embossed Pixie Pink panel. I stamped the hats with Tangerine and cut them out and adhered them to 1" punched circles matted on 1-1/4" punched circles. The main image is stamped with pink and matted on the Kiwi and then the Tangerine. The satin ribbon and knot were added to the embossed panel before adhering to the mat. I finished it off by doing some "Faith Dots". I call them that because one lady on SCS whose name is Faith does them all the time. Thanks for stopping by today!
  • Stamps: Party Hearty
  • Papers: Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss, Pixie Pink, GP White
  • Ink: Pixie Pink, Tangerine Tango, White Gel Pen
  • Accessories: Big Shot, Cuttlebug Spots n' Dots EF, Orange Satin Ribbon, Snips, 1" Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Orange Brad

No comments: