Sunday, June 19, 2011

CASEing Tami (FF228)

Our Featured Stamper this week is Tami Mayberry. I've never seen her gallery before, but she sure has some beautiful work there. I chose to CASE her "I Love You" card. I changed the stamp, papers and ribbon and moved the ribbon and image up just a bit. I don't think I've ever used red and brown together before. The card stocks are Real Red, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White. I used Real Red ink to stamp the image from "Pretty Postage", and I used the new Postage Punch to punch it out. I matted with Chocolate Chip which was punched with the 1-3/8" Square Punch. The DSP is Pawsitively Prints II, the ribbon is Real Red Taffeta and the pearls are Basic Pearls. Everything used to make this card is from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

Jan Keen said...

Wow!! this is gorgeous, One of my favorite verse too!