Thursday, June 2, 2011

June Club Projects

Club is tonight. I worked on these cards yesterday but didn't get a chance to post until now; busy, busy! This is my masculine card which could be used for Father's Day. I used the new "The Open Sea" set from the Summer Mini. The base card is Cherry Cobbler, and I used a couple of pieces of the nautical DSP in the Summer Mini, too. I intertwined some Bakers Twine around the cut out anchor and really super distressed the main image. That's the part I like the most. Everything is from Stampin' Up!
This card is a CASE of a RAK I got from mlehmer, another stamper from SCS. What a beauty, and I don't even know her at all! She must be a demo because she used all SU! products. The base card here is Naturals White with a layer of Basic Black and then an embossed layer (Tulip Frame) which is Blushing Bride DSP from the In-Color Hostess pack. The main image is stamped on Whisper White with Blushing Bride using "Fabulous Florets" and then matted with Basic Black. The sentiment is from "On Your Birthday" and the small oval, large oval and scallop oval punches were used. The flowers were sponged with Sponge Daubers, cut out and popped up. Blushing Bride Ribbon was used to top it off. I'm going to have to check out mlehmer's gallery!! Everything here is from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: