Saturday, June 18, 2011

Thank You, Lovely Lady (ODBDSLC65)

The Shining the Light Challenge over at Our Daily Bread Designs Blog is to make a Thank You card. I used Proverbs 31:30 from Scripture Collection #4 for the main image. The Thank You sentiment is inside. I had to take my son to the airport for his trip to Washington state to visit his relatives up there for three weeks. I will miss him so much. When I left the airport, I was sad. I needed a "pick-me-up", so, what did I do? I went to Michael's!! LOL! I got those pretty little roses in the $1 bin. I also got a bunch of scrap booking embellishments by Creative Memories at half price which included the sparkly flourish I used here. The card stocks are Blushing Bride, Pretty In Pink, Pink Pirouette, Wild Wasabi and Very Vanilla. The designer paper is Hot Off the Press, and I got it up at Jenny's in Grass Valley, CA. The inside sentiment, "Many Thanks" is from Elegant Cheer. This card goes to a lovely lady who has been so very kind to me. Thanks for stopping by!!!

3 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how soft and beautiful Carrol Ann! I just love the soft colors, the added flowers and flourish to frame the sentiment. Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the light challenge this week.

Grace said...

This is gorgeous CarrolAnn! Love the soft colors and that gorgeous flourish~

Sabrina Jackson said...

Carrol Ann, wow, you have created a masterpiece here. I absolutely love that silver flourish and the way those sweet flowers frame this awesome scripture is just perfect! Thanks for taking the time to play along in this weeks Shining the Light Challenge over at ODBD! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina