Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Fabulous (CC327, SC337)

"Fabulous" as in "Fabulous Florets" which is my current favorite stamp set. I used this week's sketch and this week's color challenge colors for this card. The color challenge is to use Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip and Old Olive. The dessert option is to round one corner, so I did that on the main image panel. The base card is Naturals Ivory, then, there's a layer of Chocolate Chip and then a layer of Old Olive. The horizontal strip is more Chocolate Chip and Old Olive DSP (retired). The main image panel is Very Vanilla matted on Chocolate Chip. I stamped the leaves with Old Olive and the flowers with Timber Brown Stazon (retired). The main panel is popped up and so are the cut out flowers. I added Old Olive Brads at the rounded corner. I have them, but I don't use them often enough. I may still add some Dazzling Diamonds to the flower centers since I didn't color them. Everything used to make this card is from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carroll,
This card is stunning, I like how you cut and popped out the Fab flowers! I like the green too, very pretty card!
Kristy
(stampingfordummies on SCS)

Sally said...

It's GORGEOUS!!! But then so is everything you make! :)