Thursday, June 16, 2011

Flip Flops (TSC0617, LNS125)

The Yahoo Group I'm in has a challenge this week called "Water, Water Everywhere." My son is going to visit his sister in Washington, and they're going to an indoor water park. We just had to buy him a new swim suit and some flip flops, so flip flops represent water to me! Our Twisted Sistahs Challenge for this week is to make a Joy Fold Card using bright colors. The base card here is Pacific Point, and I used the brightly colored DSP from this year's Sale-A-Bration. The smaller portion of the card is Daffodil Delight with Melon Mambo, and the main image is stamped on Very Vanilla. The image is from "Sunny Fun" and is colored with SU! Markers. Tiny yellow and amber rhinestones were added to the flip fops for brighten them up. I used a foam flip flop I pulled off of a card that I received years ago and kept in my stash for the closure. Everything used to make this card came from Stampin' Up! except the tiny rhinestones and the foam flip flop. Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

Judy said...

What a really cute card. I'm a new follower. Please stop by my blog and follow me as well.
Happy crafting.
Judy