Friday, June 3, 2011

One Spring Flower (TSC0603)

The Twisted Sistahs Challenge was presented by irishgreensue. Greenie tried to make it tough I think. She challenged us to use at least one punch or die (circle die here), one embossing folder (Vintage Wallpaper here), spring colors (Rose Red and Wild Wasabi look springy to me!), one flower (stamped, sponged, cut out and popped up flower from "Fabulous Florets"), and finally, paper piercing that could not be in a straight line (that was my idea). I used an Onaire piercing template that I bought at Jenny's. I hope you can see all the piercing on the white panel. I made a bow out of Rose Red Ribbon Seam Binding to finish it off. Everything except for the circle die and piercing template is from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: