Friday, June 24, 2011

Chicken Salad (TSC0624)

Our Twisted Sistahs Challenge is presented by Tater this week. Phyllis asked us to make a 4 X 6 recipe card with our favorite recipe on it. I'm not sure what my favorite recipe is, but I've made this chicken salad a lot lately. I used the "From the Kitchen of" set to create the recipe card. I actually used a 4 X 6 index card, so I didn't have to cut anything. To make it look like a stamper made it, I stamped off chickens from the "Countryside" set in Sahara Sand so there'd be just a shadow of an image all over in the background. I used Old Olive and Tangerine Tango Markers to color the stamps I used in addition to the main stamp which was done with Black Stazon. The stars on the "Yum Scale" at the bottom were colored in with a Real Red Marker (fine tip). I used a black Journaling Marker to write in the recipe and doodled all around the edges of the card. A fun challenge, but I don't think my card is all that exciting. Everything is from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: