Sunday, June 12, 2011

Saturday's Post

I'm the Secret Angel for our church Secret Sister program. I get the goodies from one sister to another and remind them at the beginning of the month to send cards and pray for their sisters. I decided to make tissue box covers for every secret sister when it's her birthday. In June, there are FOUR birthdays! I've given two out already, I made this one for the next birthday on June 23rd, and I have one more to make for the last birthday girl in June. There's only one birthday in July, thank goodness! LOL! This one was made with the retired Mellow Moss. I embossed the sides and top with the same folder and used a border EF for the strips around the lid. I used Very Vanilla to make the die cut daisy (Flower, Daisy #2) and Brushed Gold to make the punched leaves (Blossom Punch). There's an Antique Brad in the center of the Daisy. Everything is from Stampin' Up except the EF's and the Nesties. Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

Pat Gasko said...

What a terrific idea for a nice gift. I love the way you did the embossing. Beautiful. I'm wondering if you have a pattern for the box and if so where did you get it from?