Thursday, June 30, 2011

Happy 4th (LNS127, MMTPT152, SC339, TSC0701, WT329)

OK, so I've been busy lately and haven't had much time for card making. I made this card for FIVE challenges, count 'em, FIVE! LOL!! The Yahoo group that I'm in has a challenge this week to used Red, White and Blue in honor of the 4th coming up. The Teapot Tuesday Challenge has to have a number on it due to the fact that the teapotters need to learn how to count. This card will go to whichever teapotter that Mothermark assigns to me, but I hope it's someone in the U.S.A., otherwise, it makes no sense. Even if the card gets there after the 4th, the person who receives it could save it and send it next year to someone else! I used this week's Sketch Challenge sketch, changing sizes of panels as needed to fit my image. The Twisted Sistahs Challenge was presented by patsmethers, and she asked us to make a card representing Americana and using Red, White, and Blue (no pink). Well, 4th of July barbecues are very representative of Americana as far as I'm concerned. By the way, that's not a man doing the barbecuing here, it's an old blond lady (like me). As Martha Stewart says, "It's a good thing." Finally, the Ways To Use It Challenge is to use something old and something new. The "King of the Grill" stamp set is from the 2010 Summer Mini, so it's about a year old. The DSP is from this year's Summer Mini, so it's new. That covers all of them! Everything except the Stars EF came from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments: