Sunday, April 17, 2011

CASEing Sue (FS219)

Well, I was crowned queen, and with that came the responsibility of commenting on every card made in my honor. I had no time for card making! I still have some commenting to do, but I made this card this morning before church, and I'm just now getting a chance to upload. This week's Featured Stamper is none other than my friend Coffeestamper (aka Sue, aka Perk). Sue is one of the Twisted Sistahs. We have been online friends for a while now. We've traded images a couple of times too. She sent me this chicken image and the chicken wire image, and I even had to ask for more chickens! LOL! I'm running out of chicken wire now! Anyway, I just had to use one of the RAK's (Random Acts of Kindness) that she sent me when I CASEd one of her cards. I chose to CASE her "WHAT'S UP CHICK" card. The only changes I made were the colors, the sizes of the panels and I made a bow instead of a knot. Oh, and I moved the photo corners out a bit or the lower one would have covered part of the chicken. Everything used to make this card is from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments: