Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Just for You (SC327)

This week's sketch is the kind I line with nice, clean lines and not so many layers. The base card and mats are Basic Black, the next layer is Melon Mambo, the horizontal layer is Melon Mambo DSP and the main image and sentiment layers are Whisper White. I used "Just Believe" and inked up the stamp with markers (Melon Mambo, Regal Rose and Old Olive) and huffed before stamping. I used Melon Mambo Ink for the sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes. There's a sentiment with the same words in the "Just Believe" set, but it was too big for this. I used a scrap of Regal Rose Textured card stock for the little flowers that were punched with the 4-petal Punch Pack Punch. The leaves were punched from Old Olive with the Bird & Branch Punch. I used a Silver Glass Mix Bead in each of the flower centers and Basic Jewels for the embellishment at the bottom of the card. Everything used to make this card is from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

Oma said...

Beautiful card - clean and simple which I love!