Sunday, April 24, 2011

CASEing Shelly (FS220)

This week's Featured Stamper is Freshn'Sassy. Shelly has such an awesome gallery. She makes lots of sets of cards, so she upload several at a time. She sure does crank 'em out!! I chose to CASE her "Welcome Baby" card. I changed the papers and stamps, and I didn't make that adorable baby in a blanket. Instead, I stamped and paper pieced the baby buggy from the "Baby Bundle" set. I moved the brads from the square panel onto the buggy and popped up the buggy. The sentiment is from "Short & Sweet", and I stamped a border of diaper pins from that set on the inside. The base card is Pear Pizazz and the matting is Chocolate Chip. The papers came from my scraps. They are: Animal Stories, Delicate Dots (retired SAB), Sweet Pea (retired) and the yellow (Daffodil Delight) from the Brights Pack. Everything used to make this card is from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: