Friday, April 29, 2011

PASS the "P's" PLEASE!!! (TSC0429)

This week's Presenter for the Twisted Sistahs Challenge is ME!! The challenge is called "Pass the "P's" Please. The first "P" is for Pet. You MUST have a Pet on your project. It can be one you have, one you have had or one you might like to have. I used to have Pet Parakeets. Not Polka dotted ones like this one, and they weren't Peach colored either, but I had to use some Patterned Paper to do some Paper Piecing. I also did some Paper Piercing in the corner. I couldn't leave my Pet Parakeet hanging, so I Punched him a Perch. I also Punched some Petals and Poked them with a stylus to make them Pop up and look more like real Posies. Of course, I had to Put something in the centers, so I Picked Pearls!! Only one thing...I should have used Purple!! LOL! Everything used to make this card is from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!!

1 comment:

Jamey said...

What a perfectly peachy card for your pet on a perch!