Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Triple Challenge (CC320, MMTPT143, SC330)

The Color Challenge for this week is to use Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue and Baja Breeze with a dessert option to do some embossing of any kind. I embossed the little flowers. The Teapot Tuesday Challenge is to be inspired by a teapot that had a blue bird on it. We are to send our cards to the person who is to the left of us in the gallery. Great idea to send cards to each other!! This is also for the Sketch Challenge for this week. I think I might be caught up already!! I used Bashful Blue for the base card, and I used Bashful Blue DSP (retired) and Taffeta Ribbon. I used Baja Breeze for the mat and the ink to stamp the birdie from "Punch Potpourri" (hostess). I used Certainly Celery for the leaves and 1/2" circles. The sentiment from "Sincere Salutations" was stamped with Black Stazon. I used the Bird & Branch Punch for the bird and leaves and the 4-petal flower from the Punch Pack for the white flowers. The centers were done with the Bashful Blue marker. Everything used to make this card is from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: