Saturday, April 2, 2011

CASEing Lois (CCEE1113, QFTD54, TSC0401)

The CCEE Stampers Challenge is to NOT use any buckles, buttons, bows or brads. I didn't. Lois (aka Clownmom) is the Queen this week. I CASEd her "Just Butterflies" card. I changed the colors and stamps, added a sentiment, used die cut butterflies instead of punched and I used a punched strip at the bottom. Oh, and there's no paper piercing on mine. The Twisted Sistah's Challenge was presented by Brat Cards. Terri asked us to make a card with an unexpected surprise inside. When the card is opened, all those extra butterflies will fall out. I know it can be irritating to get that confetti in a card because it just gets all over the place, but these butterflies can be used on other cards! Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh this is very PRETTY!~~

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Pretty card and a great idea for the butterflies inside the card. I'm gonna "case" ya on that idea! :)
Mackiemadepapercreations