Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Love is like a butterfly... (CC317, MMTPT140)

This week's Color Challenge is Baja Breeze, Poppy Parade and Pear Pizazz. I used Pear Pizazz DSP from the In-Color Pack (Hostess) and layered it on a Naturals White base card. The image is a coloring page from AnimalJr.com, and I colored it with SU! Markers. I added grass punched with the Martha Stewart Grass Edge Punch. The mats are Baja Breeze and Poppy Parade. The butterflies are punched with a Martha Stewart butterfly punch and sponged to look like the one the kitty is playing with. The Teapot Tuesday Challenge is to bring cats and butterflies to the party. The card will go to a lady in Idaho who has had serious health issues and needs some love and encouragement AND prayer. The sentiment inside from "Butterfly Prints" says, "Love is like a butterfly... it goes where it pleases and pleases where it goes." Everything used to make this card is from Stampin' Up! except the punches and the image. Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

hoptownracer1 said...

I love this card!!! Love your coloring. Looks like some of my kitties! :) Thanks for sharing the details. I love reading what people use on their cards and scrapbook pages, such as the images, inks etc... I'm sure the sweet lady you are sending it to will love it! It is adorable!