Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Psalm 7:4 (CC319, MMTPT142, ODBDSLC57)

I want to do so many challenges, but I just don't have the time, so I have to combine them. This is for the Color Challenge which is to use Concord Crush, Ivory and Crumb Cake. The dessert option is NO dp. I embossed the vanilla panel for my background. The Teapot Tuesday Challenge is to bring tulips to the party. I used ODBD Tulip Corner stamp and the Tulip Tag set for the verse. The Shining the Light Challenge at Our Daily Bread Designs is to do NO coloring. We can sponge a background but NO coloring. I sponged the Very Vanilla panel with Concord Crush ink, making sure that it was just slightly darker in the corners where the tulip flowers would be. I stamped the Tulip Corner with Versamark and heat embossed with Gold EP. The verse was stamped with Black Stazon. Other than the stamps and the Nesties, everything else used here is from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wow!! Another stunning creation Carroll. I just love your layout, the gold embossing and your colors!!
Beautiful take on the no coloring challenge. Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week.

Sabrina Jackson said...

Carroll, oh my word, this is so very beautiful!! I love the tulip corner embossed on the vellum....so very elegant looking! Thanks for taking the time to play along in this weeks Shining the Light Challenge over at ODBD!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina