Saturday, December 11, 2010

Bright Birthday (C4C67)

I made this one for the Crazy 4 Challenges challenge which was a sketch this week. I had to do the math for this one! I worked from the 5-3/8" square base card up to the main image panel. I had to keep measuring things along the way so that I had all six squares plus the horizontal panel and they all fit. I used So Saffron, Tempting Turquoise, Poppy Parade, Very Vanilla and Whisper White card stocks plus Pawsitively Prints Part 2 DSP. I used the Poppy Parade Ribbon, too. I used "Create a Cupcake" and "Word Play" stamp sets with Poppy Parade, Tempting Turquoise and So Saffron Inks. The cherries were colored with In-Color Markers and Crystal Effects was added for shine. I used the new Cupcake Punch for the cupcake and cherries. It coordinates with the "Create a Cupcake" stamp set and will be available from the new Occasions Mini on January 4, 2011. Everything is from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!!

3 comments:

Lynda Benden said...

Too cute! What a great cupcake and the papers are so festive!

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a sweet treat for the eyes...love how you used the sketch....fabbo...thanks for playing with the Crazies

marilynprestonn said...

Hey Carroll Ann, I love this fun card you created with the crazy challenge.

Your cupcake is darling and your colors so bright and happy. Way to go.

:) Peggy