Monday, December 27, 2010

CAS Thank U (CAS99)

I haven't posted anything in a couple of days. We drove over to Durham, CA for Christmas with my daughter and her family. We had a great time there. The drive home took too long because of snow over Donner Summit, so we were glad to be home again. I do miss my daughter, her hubby and my three wonderful grand kids there though. Anyway, I'm back at it now!

This card is for the Clean and Simple challenge which is a color challenge. We are to use Wild Wasabi, Kraft (Crumb Cake), Chocolate Chip and White. I made a 4.25" square card using Crumb Cake for the base. I die cut Chocolate Chip using my new Eyelet Square Nesties that I got for Christmas from my daughter. There's another layer of Crumb Cake and then the Whisper White Petal Card Punched piece with the inchie stamped with Wild Wasabi using the "Cute by the Inch" hostess set. The Petal Card piece with the inchie inside is popped up on a Dimensional. Everything is from Stampin' Up! except for the Eyelet Nestie. Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: