Monday, December 6, 2010

Emphasis on the Bow (CAS96)

No posts this past weekend because I was busy shopping, cooking, going to church and the annual church Christmas Party! Hey, my Gluten-free Grasshopper Bars took 3rd Place in the dessert contest! We had fun!
The Clean and Simple challenge is to use bows. I love this wide, striped ribbon from Stampin' Up! It is so easy to work with and makes beautiful bows. The only reason the sentiment panel is matted is because I mounted that sentiment upside down! LOL! I had to re-stamp it on another piece of Whisper White, punch it with the Word Window Punch and mat it on Brushed Gold punched with the Modern Label Punch. The champagne was colored with a Zig-Painty. I sure wish Stampin' Up! still carried those! I'm running out of paint!! Everything used on this card is from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: