Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Still Life (MMTPT125)

Here we go again; my camera wants to turn purple into blue! If you look at the post just below this one which is the tutorial for making the tissue flower, you will see the actual color of that flower. This is for Mothermark's Teapot Tuesday Challenge. You can find out the whole story here. We were to start out with a blank canvas and go on from there. I must admit, I was in a hurry, and this card did not turn out like I had imagined at all. You win some, you lose some, I guess. This is not exactly my masterpiece as suggested in Cindy's story. The base card is Garden Green, the frame is Lavender Lace and the "canvas" is Whisper White. I made the tissue flower as described in the post below. The flower from "Because I Care" was stamped with Wild Wasabi and SU! Markers and Blender Pen were used. The sponging on the frame and "painting" is Rich Razzleberry. Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

Kathy Bradley said...

CarrollAnn,
This card is gorgeous and your flower is amazing. I will let you know how it turns out for me. I printed off your directions from your blog so I could follow along. Merry Christmas.