Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Proverbs 31:30 (SC313)

Today's Sketch has a horizontal panel with an "Out-of-the-box" image. I think that panel didn't go all the way across the card in the original sample, but that's how it worked out for me. I have an online friend who lives in Ireland, and she is responsible for my getting the Our Daily Bread Designs verses. She is such a sweetheart!! Other than the verse, everything here is from Stampin' Up! I used Naturals White, Peach Parfait, Daffodil Delight and Whisper White card stocks along with Daffodil Delight DSP from the Brights Collection. I embossed with Elegant Bouquet Impressions Folder and used the open scallop Border Punch. The flowers were stamped, water colored and one was cut out and popped up. I used the masking technique to over lap two of the flowers, and they all have Dazzling Diamonds along the edges. Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: