Wednesday, December 22, 2010

TSC Challenge Combo (TSC1224)

This is for the Twisted Sistahs Challenge. First, Shirley (wannabcre8ive) challenged us to make a card with food on it and a border. That was because we hadn't heard from Terri (Brat Cards) about the challenge, and it was her turn. Then, Terri challenged us to make a CAS card with a critter on it. She didn't see that Shirley had already covered the next challenge. That's OK, though. My card is CAS with a critter (reindeer) AND I have food on it (candy) and a border. That covers BOTH challenges! The base card is Pretty in Pink with Whisper White and Real Red. I used a Martha Stewart Punch for the border and added some bling. The image is a digi download from Dustin Pike's blog that I got a year or two ago. I added Crystal Effects to the eyes to make them look like google eyes. The ink is printer ink and I colored with Real Red, Crumb Cake and Basic Black Markers. The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes. Thanks again for stopping by! I might not be able to post until Sunday or Monday. Merry Christmas everyone!!!

1 comment:

Kathy Bradley said...

I laughed so hard when I saw your cute card. I have never, ever seen that image before and it just cracked me up totally! I love, love that image and the card is too cute for words!