Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Teapotter Mojo (MMTPT123, Mojo168)

This is for Mothermark's Teapot Tuesday Challenge and for the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge which I have not done in quite a while. I guess I've just been too busy with everything else. I love the sketch, and it works perfectly with my stamps from Recollections - North Pole. I used Stampin' Up! card stock, DSP, ribbon, markers and Dimensionals. Santa was colored with markers as was the tree. I added Liquid Applique to his fur. I cut him out and popped him up and did the same with the sentiment. I added rhinestones to the sentiment panel.
This is the inside of the card with a greeting and the Christmas stocking that was also colored with SU! Markers. This was a fun card to make, and I hope the family who is getting it enjoys it. Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

designbydonna said...

Oh so cute! Made me smile.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just darling! Love his puffy little beard! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!