Monday, October 18, 2010

Punch Art Acorn

Here I am, just fooling around again! I subscribe to Kim Score's blog and she puts links on her blog each day to cool punch art. She even had one of mine on there! Anyway, she had a link a few days ago to Frenchie Stamps blog. That's where I got the instructions (video tutorial) to make this cute acorn. He's really easy to make just by using the ornament punch and the small and large oval punches. All the leaves are from "French Foliage"; the bigger ones look like oak, so I stamped them, cut them out and sponged them. I also crinkled them up some. I just thought this little acorn was so cute that I just had to try it!! Everything is from Stampin' Up! Thanks again for stopping by!!

1 comment:

Pat Gasko said...

Oh what darling acorn it's expression really gives it character. Love the whole card.