Sunday, October 24, 2010

CASEing Lynette (FS194, CCEE1042)

Yesterday, I spent most of the day putting together a package for a friend of mine in Washington. She used to be in my club and come to all of my stamp camps. She even came over many times and helped me cut out everything for my events. She misses making cards with us and she wanted me to send her some "kits" to make our Stamp Camp or club cards. I sent her everything she needs to make four of the last Stamp Camp cards plus one of the projects we'll be doing for the next club. I hope she likes it!

Today, I'm back at it. This card is for the Featured Stamper Challenge. Our Featured Stamper this week is LinniePoo. Lynette has a clean style which I like. I chose to CASE her "Simple Thank You" card. I changed the stamps, colors and didn't punch or score; instead, I used a ruffled ribbon I got from patsmethers just in time for the CCEE Stampers Challenge which was to use ruffles on our cards. My stamps are from Happiness Shared and Watercolor Trio. Everything here, except the ribbon, is from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

Susan said...

very nice. The CAS style is one I admire, but I have to really work at thinking simple!!! Guess that explains my cluttered lifestyle...

Tosha Leyendekker said...

This is just super charming!! I love how you used the ruffled ribbon!! Thanks so much for joining our CCEE challenge this week!!