Thursday, October 7, 2010

2010 Oct. Club Projects

Project #1 for this month's club was already posted here. I'm going to go ahead and cut enough card stock to allow my ladies to have their choice of colors. That way, some will color with purples, some with yellows and some with the pinks. We won't have to wait on the markers that way.
The card shown above is Project #2. I try to make one feminine and one masculine card for my clubs. I stamped the image from "Countryside" with Timber Brown Stazon (retired), then I colored only the apples. I sponged the panel (Very Vanilla) with Early Espresso. The base card and matting are Early Espresso, too. The embossed Vanilla panel was embossed with SU!'s Square Lattice folder. The DSP is Autumn Meadows (retired). The envelope is ivory with a couple of apples stamped in the lower left corner. There's also an apple stamped on the inside as well as a sentiment from "Teeny Tiny Wishes". Thanks for stopping by!! I better get back to cutting card stock!!!!

No comments: